Thursday, September 30, 2010

the blog-a-thon is over!

Wow, September's over! Which means the September blog-a-thon is wrapping up - the month totally flew by! I only missed two days out of the whole month, so I'd say it was pretty successful, as my main goal was to get kick-started back into blogging. I hope you guys have enjoyed the little peek into our family life. I'm glad it ends today because this weekend we'll be having some family time at our family cabin - of course it's supposed to be a really chilly weekend!!! Ah well, we'll bring sweaters and blankets and have a lot of fun.

Prior to September, I was blogging mainly to keep people updated about Kieran, but this month I have enjoyed sharing a bit more. Blogging daily, however, has been HARD! Many a night I did it right before midnight. It was so tough carving out time with the two kids and the other responsibilities I have. There are many things I wanted to blog about but simply didn't have the chance. But I definitely think I can handle blogging 1-2 times a week from now on.

Happy October tomorrow - my favorite month of the year! We have so many things to look forward to: decorating for our favorite holiday, celebrating our first wedding anniversary, apple orchard trips, making Halloween costumes, fall baking, carving pumpkins, and of course, Halloween (we are Halloween freaks!) I would love it if you'd continue to follow along with our little family!

2 comments:

  1. For sure will continue to follow along! Have enjoyed "getting to know" you and reading your blogs! I think the blog-a-thon has inspired me like you, to blog a couple of times a week! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm glad to have met a fellow preemie mom along the way!

    ReplyDelete