Wednesday, September 22, 2010

wordless wednesday

Okay, I take that back. I do have a few words.

Have you ever looked at your child and suddenly, you can see their future self? As in, you look at your toddler daughter and suddenly "see" her as a teenage girl? Or you look at your baby boy and think "holy crap, I can totally imagine what he's going to look like as an adult!" It happens to me every so often and FREAKS me out. This photo really capture that, for me, anyways. (I had a cute one of Kieran, too, but Maia is in "hide-my-parents-stuff" mode and must have hidden my camera cord so I can't upload it! Ugh!)

Can't you just see my sassy future teenager in this shot of Maia? (She is very serious about her cupcakes, you guys.)
Photobucket

PS. Welcome to my new Wednesday feature! Maybe next time it will be more wordless...and be uploaded closer to Wednesday than Thursday, heh.



1 comment: