Monday, September 20, 2010

school.

First & foremost, I am soooo freaking over this whole 4 month* sleep regression + 4 month* growth spurt + possible teething ALL at the same time. So over it. I have not been able to get a SINGLE thing done around my house except a couple loads of laundry. Josh wasn't feeling well tonight, so I had to put the kids to bed alone, and of course Mr. Sleep Regression won't go down easy like he used to. So finally, at 11:07PM, I can do some reading for school but I'm too tired to do anything now! But I will. Because I have two days to read a chapter and write a 2 page paper. Sure, it sounds easy, but with the stuff that's gone on with Kieran in the past few days I may have my work cut out for me. Man, what I wouldn't do to go back & tell my pre-kid self to just hurry up and finish school before having children! Ah well.


*4 month adjusted, I mean :D

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't sound easy at all! You have a lot of your plate. Hoping that Kieran sleeps better for you super soon!

    ReplyDelete