Saturday, September 4, 2010

local flavor.

Now that we're Minneapolis residents, Josh and I have a long list of restaurants we'd like to try. Josh has been to many local NE joints with his friends, but there are a lot we've never been to together, or as a family. One of those places on our list: The Anchor Fish & Chips. We went tonight as a family and I had to capture a picture of the fish - it was HUGE! Of course, I forgot my camera AND cell phone (which is so random, I always have both on me) so Josh's crappy cell phone camera had to do.

Wow, it's so blurry that I think I'm getting dizzy - Josh, get a smartphone already! Or at least a cameraphone with flash! ;)


Speaking of eating local, I also started the morning out local - with a caramel pecan roll from Sarah Jane's Bakery. That place is seriously to die for, and the prices are so reasonable! Josh got 4 items for just about $5! Needless to say I haven't had the healthiest eating day today, but I'll be good tomorrow in preparation for our State Fair trip on Monday :)

Other than eating a less-than-super-healthy breakfast & dinner, I spent the day doing some organizing and laundry - fun! We just moved 2 weeks ago, so we are still surrounded by boxes upon boxes upon boxes. I did capture some cute pictures of my little man while he helped with laundry, though! How cute is the shirt my friend Holly sent Kieran!?

Photobucket
Photobucket

And here's Kieran styling his daddy's favorite hat.
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Kieran pretty much has the best sense of style ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that lock up your daughters shirt. Too cute. Have fun exploring your new neighborhood!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut up, does he fit in it already?! Ahhh he's too cute. I love it! Talk about Maia's twin.

    ReplyDelete