Tuesday, September 7, 2010

procrastinating has its drawbacks...

One being that I barely have time to get in an entry for day number 7 of the blog-a-thon. Wow, it's been a week!? Woohoo! Anyways, I had a bunch of blog entry ideas a-brewin' today, but nothing can come to fruition. Since I'm typically a late-night, after-the-kids-go-to-bed sorta blogger, my style's really being cramped by this little bald dude, who usually goes to bed at 10pm, but is still wide awake at 11pm! I guess I can't blame him, he's apparently got an upset tummy AND now, he just gave me a late-night present in his diaper. Ahh, babies. Just a second ago he smelled so marvelous & perfect, I couldn't get enough of it...now I can barely breathe! Ha!

I do have a couple pictures from our time at the State Fair yesterday - we had a great time with the kids in tow! I think next year we'll go twice, once alone and once with the kids, but all in all we got to hit our favorite spots and even braved some rain! And our photobooth picture ROCKED - we succeeded in getting ALL four of us in there! That's quite an accomplishment, if you've ever been inside a photobooth - we all balanced on Josh's lap somehow! I'll have to scan it in tomorrow.
Josh & his Big Fat Bacon (on a stick) - everything is on a stick at the Fair!
Photobucket

Maia & I eating French's Fresh Fries - SO good with salt & vinegar.
Photobucket

I cannot even describe how HUGE this rooster was. AND loud! Insane.
Photobucket

An "open mouth" picture for my friends ;) Ha! I guess we (I?) do this a lot!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Excellent. I wondered if you'd give us a good teeth and tonsil shot he he he

    Shane would have a mouthgasm at that bacon. holy crap. Heck, I would too. It's protein. We'll pretend it's not sodium he he he

    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love the look on Maia's face by the rooster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kieran's one eye peekin' out in our open mouth shot! Such an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh josh i didn't notice that, creeeepy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN! Love State Fair pictures! Um, that rooster is huge and what a fun day it looks like it was!

    ReplyDelete