Saturday, September 11, 2010

minnesota zoo

My in-laws are in town this weekend for Kieran's baptism, so we took the Minnesota Zoo for the first time! It was such a gorgeous day & it wasn't too crowded, which made for the perfect zoo experience. Here are a few of my favorite pictures. I am pretty annoyed (and embarrassed) at the quality because my camera's dying (hence the ultra need for a new one!) and half the time I tried to take a picture the camera started shaking - weird, I know - which then resulted in a blurry picture. Ugh! So, Canon S95, I shall be purchasing you soon!

We're monkeys!
Photobucket

My little bat
Photobucket

My boys :)
Photobucket

Sweet baby boy in the Beco
Photobucket

Passed out!
Photobucket

How many redheads can we fit in one shot!? (Josh's mom + the kids & I)
Photobucket

So gorgeous - another redhead!
Photobucket

Maybe I should get my husband some sunglasses?
Photobucket

Sally the camel had...2 humps, Sally the camel had...2 humps. Good song, right?
Photobucket

Maia LOVED that the tiger kept pacing back and forth in front of her!
Photobucket
Photobucket

And this shot's from dinner at Broadway Pizza - look at that proud grandma!
Photobucket

1 comment: