Saturday, September 18, 2010

sibling love

Just a couple cute pictures before we head out to a wedding in WI. Maia asks at least daily to hold Kieran and then quickly shouts "take a pick-cha, mom!" I usually get an assortment of various silly faces from each of them, but they did great this time around! I think I got at least one smile in each shot. Maia loves her baby brother SO much, and it's so fun to see him staring at her, following her, smiling at her and laughing when she laughs - I love it! Recently Kieran has started to cry when he hears Maia crying! Having 2 two years apart is proving to be really fun so far.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PS. Happy half birthday to Maia! (hey, Kieran got his own entry so I had to at least send a shout-out to her, right?)

1 comment:

  1. I think watching the sibling love is my most favorite part of having Nora. You can totally feel the love in those photos. Hope it can stay that way forever (with a few hiccups I am sure!).

    ReplyDelete